Very few South Africans retire with sufficient savings for a financially secure retirement. The need for employers to provide their employees with a cost-efficient retirement savings vehicle has thus become increasingly important.
Our Corporate Benefits team works with employers – from small businesses to large corporates – to identify employees’ retirement savings needs. We review your current retirement fund, including the fund structure, costs and benefits and thereafter present a comprehensive report of our findings and recommendations.
The second step is to offer our consulting services. These include:
- Monitoring the day-to-day administration of the fund
- Assisting with monthly reconciliation of contributions
- Liaising with the client, members, administrators & insurers to solve any queries
- Annual comprehensive re-broke of risk benefits
- Detailed quarterly reports outlining the fund’s performance with economic and investment activity over the reporting period
- Investment strategy and risk parameters
- Communication of legislative and market changes
- Advice and support regarding legislative requirements
- Facilitation of trustee or board meetings
- Financial planning on a group, workshop or individual basis
- Rule structuring
- Communication of any medical requirements by the insurers