Good risk management entails managing the risks you can afford and insuring against those you cannot, such as disability or death.
These events interrupt the income you and/or your dependents require, and the capital you accumulate for retirement. For this reason, it’s vital to insure against them.
Life cover can:
- cover your liabilities and meet any claims that may arise against your estate, including estate duty and
- provide sufficient capital for your dependents to maintain their standard of living
- provide you with income if you not be able to do so due to ill health or disability.
We suggest various affordable options and advise you on:
- How much life cover you need
- How and when your policy pays out
- Options to have cash readily available while your estate is being wound up.